||2007 – 2009
||Alphen aan den Rijn – The Netherlands
|Main job responsibilities:
||Main Job responsibilities: coordinating the production process from the prototype till production including quality control of all garments Tops and Bottoms manufactured in China, India, Portugal and other production countries. Implement and improve measurement charts for men, women’s and kids.
- Ensure that the here above-mentioned products can be taken into production without any problems.
- Check Sales Samples against the specification and highlight issues, informing the manufacturer and other departments of errors found.
- Keep fit sessions and give comments on the styles and together with the comments create the measurement chart.
- Request size sets and by means of, again, fitting and measuring the garments come to the best fit for the garment.
- Prepare the detail working sheets when orders are written.
- Take care of accessories and make sure that there is always enough stock for production and develop new accessories when needed.
- Check embroideries and prints on there quality and make.
- Approve lab-dips if they reach our standard.
- Visit manufacturers abroad to improve the communication, workmanship and resolve production problems when needed.