||Farah Manufacturing (UK) LTD.
||1999 – 2001
||Witham – England
|Main job responsibilities:
||Responsible for technical engineering and development of products to the European market standards for this company specializing in the manufacturing and wholesale of mens and ladies Tops and Bottoms.
- Initiate new cutting pattern by means of the Lectra Cad system.
- Maintain cutting pattern logs.
- Initiate and maintain size charts with the aid of the computerized development system.
- Initiate and maintain ‘comment’ and ‘construction’ sections of the specifications with the aid of the computerized development system.
- Initiate and follow up testing of materials as and when required in the development season or at other times.
- Check Prototypes for sizes, construction and make-up. Highlight potential problems for production.
- Check Selling Samples against the specification and highlight issues, informing the manufacturer and other departments of errors found.
- Request, check and approve sealing samples prior to bulk production commencing.
- Visit manufacturers from time to time to work on technical and production matters.