||2002 – 2007
||Amsterdam – The Netherlands
|Main job responsibilities:
||Main job responsibilities: Coordinating the production process from the prototype till production including quality control of all garments Tops and Bottoms manufactured in China, India, Portugal and other production countries.
- Ensure that the here above-mentioned products can be taken into production without any problems.
- To ensure that all production and deliveries are to the quality standard of Logo -Amsterdam
- Check Sales Samples against the specification and highlight issues, informing the manufacturer and other departments of errors found.
- Keep fit sessions and give comments on the styles and together with the comments create the measurement chart.
- Request size sets and by means of, again, fitting and measuring the garments come to the best fit for the garment.
- Prepare the detail working sheets when orders are written.
- Take care of accessories and make sure that there is always enough stock for production and develop new accessories when needed.
- Check embroideries and prints on there quality and make.
- Approve lab-dips if they reach our standard.
- Visit manufacturers abroad to improve the communication, workmanship and resolve production problems when needed