||Cottonhouse BV. Tripper Jeans
||2001 – 2002
||Weesp – The Netherlands
|Main job responsibilities:
||Coordinating the development and production of jeans tops and bottoms to the European market standards. Coordinating the Production process from the prototype till production including quality control of all garments Tops and Bottoms manufactured in Italy and other production countries.
- Ensure that the here above-mentioned products can be taken into production without any problems.
- Check Sales Samples against the specification and highlight issues, informing the manufacturer and other departments of errors found.
- Keep fit sessions and give comments on the styles and together with the comments create the measurement chart.
- Request size sets and by means of, again, fitting and measuring the garments come to the best fit for the garment.
- Prepare the detail working sheets when orders are written.
- Together with Styling come up with the right washing for the garment.
- Initiate new production orders and discuss delivery schedule with the production companies.
- Co-ordinate the flow of the production from the never out of stock system.
- Make sure that repeat orders are placed of the never out of stock products when necessary.